Working with pigments is just as easy as working with tinting pastes. The pigments only have to be pre-mixed with a little oil before mixing into our oil based varnishes and waxes. These short instructions will make it easier to start tinting with pigments.
We use pigments because:
- they can be used universally (all Kreidezeit pigments can be mixed with each other)
- they can be stored indefinitely
- they are alkali-resistant
- genuine earth pigments have a special charm
- no preservatives or other additives are required
We do not produce colour pastes because they are not in line with our company philosophy. We do not use any preservatives or additives in our production which have to be used in the production of conventional colour pastes.